Growth Mind-set: Intelligence can be developed.
Fixed Mind-set: Intelligence is static.
Lincoln High Bell Schedule 2019-20
4 LINKS EXPECTATIONS:
Tradition: Make your mark
· Be here on time, every day.
· Minimize interruptions to your learning by staying in the classroom.
· Participate fully by following teacher instructions and doing the highest quality work you can.
Excellence: Be the best YOU
· Arrive in class daily and on time, seated with all materials when the bell rings.
· Learn actively. Make eye contact with your teacher, listen and follow directions, and be ready to ask & answer questions.
Unity: Better together
· Care for OUR space. Our classroom belongs to everyone. Leave it better than you got it by putting things back in their place
· Support each other. Listen to other students' questions, help your peers when you can.
· Be kind. Apologize when you've hurt someone else.
Diversity: Strength in differences
· Listen to all classmates and group members and respect each other’s answers and opinions, even if you do not agree.
· During group work/labs, use your time well; stay on task and follow directions. Encourage group members to stay on task.
· Respect others' learning. Help create a classroom environment where everyone can learn.